I’ve always wondered if I could obtain international business, how would that look, what would I need to know, and would it be right for my particular business?
That’s what made me curious when I happened to connect with savvy VA, Carolyn Moncel who took her home-based Virtual Assistant practice from the comfort of her Chicago home to Paris, France, and beyond.
What I learned from having interviewed Carolyn made me realize that the timing was right to consider taking a closer look at what a global marketing initiative would or could do to increase my success.
NOW YOU CAN, TOO! If you’ve ever wondered if taking your business global was right for your practice, you will be interested in my newest product, Going Global! Finding and Working With International Clients In Your Virtual Assistance Practice.
This book pulls all the information together about why this might be the BEST time for you to consider this new market share for your business. Only $10.95, or $5.95 for the Kindle version!
This product provides in-depth information, resources and initiatives to help you decide if this potential business is the right fit for your Virtual Assistance or Freelance practice. We’ll help you learn:
· Firsthand details from a successful VA who took her business from the U.S. to Europe
· Why now is the best time to consider working globally
· Cultural considerations to establish international business
· Resources to help you find ‘English-speaking’ opportunities in foreign lands
· What characteristics, including speaking a second language achieve best results
· Networking initiatives to help you identify good markets for VA services
· Areas where you may find a similar work ethic to those shared by successful businesspeople in the U.S.
· What organizations will help get you in front of potential clients
· Choosing areas of the world based on their time zones as an advantageous option to potential prospects
· How to market to these areas
· Advantages and disadvantages of working internationally
You’ve probably always wondered whether or not you could grow your business internationally; now you’ll have the tools and resources available to you to find out about capturing business in this new and exciting way.
To order your copy of Going Global!, Click Here!
Jeannine Grich, owner of Accurate Business Services, a VA practice, is an author, writer, speaker, and VA Business Coach, specializing in providing professional business coaching to established and start-up virtual assistants (VA’s). For her FREE article, “What’s Holding Back my Business Success?” or “Finding or Expanding Your Niche”, Visit: https://VAbizcoach.com; or contact her at: [email protected].
Ready to find out how to take your business to the next level? Schedule a 30-minute complimentary session to discuss your business, and how coaching can help you GROW, here!